This post is the continuation of my previous post Best twist in the end films- Part 1. The hunt for best movies with great twist in the end has not ended here are some of good films with great twist in the end:
4) Lucky Number Slevin - This is one of my favorite films and this is one of those films that I inspired the most. At first I thought this film to be of comedy genre but my God we have extremely great twist in the end. I was trying to guess the twists in the end but I couldn't. The full crew showed some great acting. Each and every dialogue must be concentrated. Lucy Liu was majestic. And my God Bruce Willis shows some very good acting. Lucky Number Slevin must be seen by all twist ending lovers. But you get to know the twists once you get into the movie.
5) The Devil's Advocate - The title isn’t as metaphorical as one would suspect: Al Pacino really is the Satan, and he wants his son Keanu Reeves to have sex with what turns out to be his half sister to have a Devil grandbaby so as to conquer the world. When Reeves refuses, the Devil just starts trying all over again from were the movie begins. This movie has good strange ending rather than twist ending.
These are the movies with great twists in this post check out this blog often for more and great twists.
09 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment